Welcome Employers

Thank you for visiting the Frequently Asked Questions page.You can also find more Employer resources and information by visiting the Reemployment Assistance (RA) Help Center.

What is the RA Help Center?

A self-service website available to employers 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The RA Help Center is constantly being updated with capabilities and resources, currently employers can:

  • Reset their Reconnect password
  • File mass protests to charges against their tax account
  • File, request continuance, or withdraw an appeal
  • Report refusal of work
  • Report failure to attend scheduled interview
  • Respond to Notice of Claim Filed (UCB-412)

How do I find my Reconnect User ID?

If you do not know your login credentials, you will need to enter your User ID by putting the letters e and p, then the number zero in front of your 7-digit Employer Account Number (EAN). Your EAN can be found on some of the correspondence from Reemployment Assistance. It is sometimes referred to as the RT Account #.

Here is an example of how you would create your User ID >> If your EAN was 1234567, your User ID would be: ep01234567.

Please contact the Employer Support Unit at 1-833-352-7759 if:

  • You do not have the EAN or
  • You have the User ID but need to have your password reset

I am locked out of Reconnect, what do I do?

If you entered an incorrect password more than three times, your password will need to be reset.  If you have added someone else as an administrator, that person can reset your password. Otherwise, submit a password reset request by visiting the RA Help Center, select " I am an Employer" and then select " I need to reset my employer password"

What is the base period?

The base period is the period of time that claimant’s earnings are used to qualify a claimant for Reemployment Assistance.  The base period is the first four of the last five completed calendar quarters. All base period employers are potentially chargeable if a timely response is not received from the employer.

What is the difference between a contributory employer and a reimbursable employer?

A contributory employer is a non-government employer who pays quarterly into the trust fund and benefits charged to their account may affect their rate. A reimbursable employer is a government employer (Federal, Military, County, or State Agency) with an Employer Account Number that starts with “99.”  These employers pay back the exact amount paid as claimants receive benefits.

How can an Out-of-State Employer or Non-liable employer submit a UCB-412?

To respond to the Notice of Claim Filed (UCB-412), log into Reconnect by entering the Unique Document ID and Claimant ID that are listed on the notice.

I believe a claim has been filed fraudulently.  What should I do?

You should report your information to FloridaCommerce as soon as possible by selecting 'Report ID Theft / Fraud' option on the RA Help Center. It is important to respond to any forms sent to you, even if you have already reported fraud to us. When responding to a Notice of Claim Filed (UCB-412), it is important to indicate that you believe this claim was filed as a result of identity theft.

Where do I report new hires?

New hires can be reported at the Florida Department of Revenue website.

An equal opportunity employer/program.  Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
All voice telephone numbers on this website may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment via the Florida Relay Service at 711.
You have selected a link to a website that is outside of the floridajobs.org domain. Control of the content of this website belongs to the website's owner and not to Florida Commerce.