Here you will find information about our mission and program policies as well as selected laws that apply to our programs.
Our Vision and Mission
- The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity promotes economic opportunities for all Floridians through successful workforce, community, and economic development strategies.
- Nondiscrimination-program plan preparation and ongoing updates.
- Program-related training and technical assistance.
- Program-compliance monitoring.
- Discrimination-complaint investigation and coordination.
Our Program Policies
Learn about selected laws that apply to our programs.
- Veronica Owens, Equal Opportunity Officer
- Stephen Huddleston, Civil Rights Specialist III
DEO employees, customers, and partners may contact:
(P): 850.921.3205 / (F): 850.921.3122
[TTY: use Florida Relay, 711]
107 E. Madison Street
Caldwell Bldg.,MSC 150
Tallahassee, FL 32399-4129
All others wishing to file discrimination complaints should contact EEOC and FCHR. Click here for more information.