Florida claimants can manage their reemployment assistance benefits online through FLUID.
The FLUID system is available:
- Monday through Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Eastern Time.
- The system may not be available Monday through Friday from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time due to processing weeks for payment.
Through this system you can:
- Submit work search contacts - Florida law requires that you contact at least five potential employers each week or receive re-employment services from a One-Stop Career Center
- Establish or cancel payment by Florida Visa® debit card
- Establish, change or cancel direct deposit information
- Create or change your PIN
- Get your claim and payment information, Claim your weeks
- When claiming your weeks you can change your address and/or phone number
- Print your tax forms